Skip to main content

A little OLD+ a little NEW

Loving both ends of the world is my speciality.

I cannot disregard everything Old and can love everything New. A little mix and match and I am ready to go.

The old historic buildings holds my attention the same way any new structural marvel would.

I love the old ethnic way if dressing with a modern touch.

I don't know why but I gives me a sense of staying connected to my roots.

I love how a new age medicines helps give an instant relief but how can anyone deny the richness and power of ancient medicines and techniques.

For a simple cough and cold , I prefer the old grandma recipes , easily can be made in our own kitchen.

And yes the age old traditional recipes don't taste good if made in new and instant methods,isn't it???
And the new dishes around the world is always there the excite ones taste buds!!!

It always becomes difficult to choose between exquisite jewellery with traditional designs and the chic ,ever comfortable modern ones.

Living in a new modern way with all the amenities can be so much comfortable but living in the woods has its own worth too.

My heart breaks when I have to part away with my old shoes when a new one is ready to take it's place.

We won't realize all of this, when we are enjoying a book while checking on the social media!!!!

But life is such. A little bit of OLD+ a little bit of NEW!!!





Comments

  1. Oh, sounds like it is similar for you as for me! I love definitely many new things and I'm thankful for many of them and how they enriching our world. But nevertheless I see old things as treasures and happy that I can see, use and feel them. Thanks a lot for this wonderful post!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Old and new things in perfect harmony brings joy to life.
      I appreciate that you liked the post.
      Stay blessed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???